6 Things to Know about Biometric Door Locks
A wide range of Ozone Biometric Door Locks have Fingerprint Scanners, and over time, they have become some of the most sought-after and reliable Ozone products.
Amongst the many different security systems & technologies, one of the most trusted and in-demand features across the board is the “Digital Fingerprint Scanner”, which has proved its worth over a period of time. Now, at Ozone, this system has been successfully integrated with Indoor Locks.
In this blog we will discuss some of the most prominent advantages of Fingerprint Locks and how they can help you improve the security of your home, office, retail, hotel, or any other space:
- Enhanced Security – One common cause of worry with mechanical locks is that they can be easily picked apart and opened, and the keys for such locks are always vulnerable to being replicated. But, by using a Fingerprint Lock, you can put those worries aside. Keyless Access ensures that the lock is neither susceptible to key replication nor is it vulnerable to being picked.
- Keyless Operation – One of the main disadvantages of Mechanical Home Door Locks was that you could get locked out if you left home without your keys! With Fingerprint Locks, however, that is no longer a cause for concern. Another advantage of Keyless Access is that you don’t have to carry a likely heavy steel key around in your pocket all the time.
- Physical Strength – It is a common misconception that Fingerprint Locks are not as robust as traditional locks. But the truth is that the materials used to make Digital Fingerprint Door Locks are just as sturdy and dependable as the ones used in conventional locks. The several other security features of Fingerprint Locks are in addition to the physical security that they can provide.
- Multiple Entry Systems – Most Fingerprint Locks also have alternative systems of access which can prove to be quite convenient when you have to give temporary access to someone – either to your home or any other place you have installed the Lock. A popular Ozone Digital Lock that has multiple access systems is the 4-in-1 Access Digital Door Lock. This Digital Lock is equipped with a Fingerprint Scanner, RFID Card, Password Lock & Mechanical Override Key.
- Better control on visitors – Fingerprint Locks have the ability to store hundreds of finger impressions – which makes it the perfect access system for large offices and commercial setups. With such a system installed, only people who are authorized will get access to the premises. The problem of unauthorized access in offices can also be solved with Fingerprint Locks, as the data of entry & exit can be recorded and easily retrieved.
- Aesthetic Appeal – Another advantage of Fingerprint Locks is that they are not as bulky and cumbersome as Mechanical Locks; on the contrary, they are quite aesthetically pleasing. With a sharp & sleek look, Ozone Fingerprint Locks too has been designed to smoothly assimilate into modern homes, offices, the retail sector, hotels, etc. Digital Locks by Ozone comes in professional and neutral colors like Grey & Black – (some even come with Matte Finish) and some products also have the feature of an LCD Light Display for greater illumination and clarity – which gives them an exceedingly polished look.
These were some of the benefits of Fingerprint Locks which we hope you found useful. Remember, the current security challenges are very different from what they used to be before globalization, and Fingerprint Locks can prove to be a great ‘First Line of Defense’ against these new sets of security challenges.
Leave a Comment